Joel here… Just wanted to give a much-deserved shout out to Peter Nielsen (follow him on Twitter @Peter_Nielsen). Peter contributed three of the six puzzlers below and is contributing even more for upcoming games. Thanks Peter!
Here are the answers to last week’s Movie Poster Puzzler #1 (all links lead to IMP Awards, a great movie poster database):
Poster 1: After Hours
Poster 2: The Rocketeer
Poster 3: Battle Beyond the Stars
Poster 4: The Cutting Edge
Poster 5: Chopping Mall
Poster 6: Armed Response
1. Identify each movie from the poster fragments below.
2. Type your answers into the form below, making sure you match the movie title with the corresponding number in the form. For example, if you think the poster puzzle piece labeled “1.” is E.T. (it’s not!), then you’d type E.T. into the text field marked “Poster 1:“.
3. Submit your answers to me and if you get at least one correct, I’ll put your name into the prize drawing that will take place on March 31, 2011.
4. All answers must be submitted by Sunday (2/27), giving you a week to play!
5. I’ll post the answers to this poster puzzler with next week’s quiz on Monday (2/28).
6. Have fun!