“Shall we play a game?”
And with that simple question, we now engage in the online, movie trivia equivalent of thermonuclear warfare!
Here’s a recap of the rules:
- Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deadline is Thursday 12/30, 2010 @ 8 PM EST.
- You only have to get one letter correct to win, and your name will be entered into the next prize drawing.
- If you are the first to get the answer to me for a letter, you’ll receive an honorable mention in Friday’s post.
- There will only be one top WINNER per letter.
- Anyone who enters a correct answer for any letter, whether they are a top winner or not, will have their name entered into the next prize drawing (in March).
- You can submit an answer for each letter in this week’s word.
- Your name will be entered into the prize drawing for every correct answer you submit.
Of course, only those who submit their answers first (before the deadline of Thursday 12/30 8 PM EST) will get the public kudos and the ego-boosting knowledge that they are a member of Team Awesome, possessing an almost supernatural ability to identify VHS box art!
One Final Note
The prize drawings will now occur once every quarter rather than once a month. This ensures the prizes are of a higher quality and that more people will have the opportunity to enter and win! So, there you have the new game “rules”. If you have any questions, are confused about the new game play, or generally want to vent your frustrations as you scour these here “Inter-Webs” searching for the answers, please leave a comment below or email me at email@example.com.
Remember ALL answers must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, December 30, 2010 at 8 PM (EST) to count!