Here’s the first of a new movie trivia series called Poster Puzzlers. The rules are simple:
1. Identify each movie from the poster fragments below.
2. Type your answers into the form below, making sure you match the movie title with the corresponding number in the form. For example, if you think the poster puzzle piece labeled “1.” is E.T. (it’s not!), then you’d type E.T. into the text field marked “Poster 1:“.
3. Submit your answers to me and if you get at least one correct, I’ll put your name into the prize drawing that will take place on March 31, 2011.
4. All answers must be submitted by Sunday (1/20), giving you a week to play!
5. I’ll post the answers to this poster puzzler with next week’s quiz on Monday (1/21).
Note: Your email is required to lessen the amount of spam we are sent. Please know that I will never, at any time or for any reason, sell, rent, or give out your information.